THBB – Volunteer
The success of the Tavares High Band Boosters thrives on the time and talents of the parents of our student. In order to provide the best program and experiences for our students, we need all families to participate in supporting our organization. Volunteering not only benefits your student, but is a great way to meet other parents, learn more about the program, and be part of an organization where your students are involved. Here are some upcoming events where we could use your help.
How to Become a Volunteer
- Review the Bullying & Harassment Information for Substitutes and VolunteersOpens a New Window. information.
- Click on the following link to complete an online Volunteer Application or to log back into an existing application. Note: If you have previously completed an employment application, you will need to create a separate/new User ID and Password.
Lake County Schools – Online Volunteer Application PortalOpens a New Window.
- Contact the School Volunteer Coordinator Mr. Hall or Mr. Bushman and let them know you have completed your online volunteer application. Note: You must contact the school Volunteer Coordinator prior to being processed as a volunteer.
- You will receive 2 emails from the district regarding your application. First one is a Wavier to fill out and return. AFTER the Wavier is returned and processed you will recieve a second email with fingerprint instructions. Note: If you have not received an email, log on to your online volunteer application and click the email history tab to obtain the email.
- Log in to your online volunteer application for status approval OR contact the Volunteer Coordinator at your school. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WHOLE PROCESS CAN TAKE UP TO 3 WEEKS TO COMPLETE. https://www.lake.k12.fl.us/departments/chief-of-staff/human-resources/volunteers